Friday, March 19, 2010

#1 is the lonliest

Ok this is the first of hopefully many post to come. Be kind to me not much of a how do you say it "word nerd".
This blog is going to be some endless rants about my main which happens to be a Mage (if you couldn't tell by my blog title). He is a Horde which lies in the realm Eitrigg and goes by the name Xercsies.
I rather enjoy being a mage, just sitting back and pew pewing and watching stupid rogues die buhahahaha *cough* Randumhenby. I am lloking forward to the new patch so much to come for me 1 being a tailor new flying carpet woot and 2 they are taking away the 5% health thing in incanter's absorbation which means i can get the full amount of spell power that i absorb. Since ICC has come out Ranged has been used as utility, which means we have more jobs than just sittting back and pew pewing. Yes ICC is designed for the somewhat serious raiders and they are now bending towards the low end raiders and trying to get the people in thier that i believe don't need to be raiding. ICC is about paying attention to everything, I myself never use the add-on DBM and i very rarely screw up. OMG that means i am acctually watching and paying attention to whats going on what a concept.

Ok i am done for new need to leave some fire for future post. Some ideas and such would be helpful leave me a comment or something and iw ill look into it.

Thier can be only one.
Xercsies

No comments:

Post a Comment